This policy is intended to give information about how Mikmax processes personal data from interested party, on the compliance of the current data protection regulation.
Data protection responsible
The responsible of the data treatment is Cristina Montanña Torrentó (“Mikmax ”) with N.I.F. 77304856Q.
Mikmax’s contact information:
- Postal address: Camí del Pla s/n 08550 Hostalets de Balenyà (Barcelona)
- Tel.: (+34) +34 696 96 88 92 / +34 651 66 99 42
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data protection finality
Personal data obtained by Mikmax will be processed with the following finality, as applicable in each case:
- Attend and answer doubts and consultations that may arise in the webpage.
- Manage, when necessary, the contractual relation between the interested party and Mikmax.
- Answer the exercise of access’ rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and other expectations seen in this Policy, as well as consultations and claims that may be made the interested party.
- Manage the newsletter sending or information about services to the users that explicitly give the consent for newsletter.
Mikmax will save the given data during the reasonable and necessary time to come into effect with the finality given for, and anyway, according to the applicable law without prejudice for their conservation to deal with claims or give them to the competent authorities when necessary. In the last case, data will be conserved blocked until the end of prescription time, and then will be deleted.
Addressee of the data
Data will not be transferred to third countries without the previous and expressed consentient of the interested party in any case. Anyway, personal data of the interested party may be transferred to the administration and public organizations when the current laws require it.
The following rights apply to the interested parties:
- Access rights: right to obtain confirmation about if Mikmax is processing personal data to the interested party, and if necessary, knowing which personal data is Mikmax processing.
- Rectification rights: right to request Mikmax to rectify or complete any personal information provided that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Suppression rights: right to request Mikmax to delete their personal data from the systems and files.
- Treatment limitation rights: right to request for limitation of data processing in the cases foreseen in the current legislation, in that case, Mikmax would retain data only for claims exercise or defense.
- Opposition rights: right to oppose their personal data processing.
- Portability rights: right to receive a copy of all personal data provided by the person concerned to Mikmax in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading and, when technically possible, to be transmitted to another person responsible for automated means.
The interested parties may exercise the rights described for free, as well as remove at any moment any given consentient trough the following means:
- Directing a mail communication to email@example.com
- Directing a postal communication to Camí del Pla s/n 08550 Hostalets de Balenyà (Barcelona)
Personal data protection
Mikmax has adopted the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the safety and integrity of the personal data obtained, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.